When video is done right, you can build a comprehensive library of business video assets over time, at your pace. The following represents a sample of our most requested videos:
Products & Services
Nixon Uniform Service & Medical Wear
OUR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Creating Business Video Assets That Tell Your Authentic Story
So how does it work you ask?
We use the following simple approach to determine if your business is a good fit for the All Inclusive Package:
- We start with an introductory conversation with you to gauge if there is a fit between our style and approach and your goals and our ability to meet and exceed them.
- We then have a brief conversation with you about your strategic goals and your desired uses for business video.
- Our Chief Business Video Storyteller comes onsite to your location for 1 day to meet and interview a few key team members to hear the ins and outs of how your business works, and what makes your company different. He will ask you and your associates straightforward questions that will allow the story to come to life organically – unscripted. These informal sessions will typically take 15-20 minutes per person. We don’t believe in rigid scripts, endless planning and production meetings, or stiff, staged conversations.
- The result of this meeting is a business video content strategy that lays out a roadmap for your company for the foreseeable future.
- We shoot the agreed upon videos that came out of our discussions, edit and produce them, hand them off to you for your comments, gain your approval, and finally, deliver the final video assets.
Learn more about our All Inclusive Package approach:
After we capture the footage, or the clay if you will, we review and edit – extracting all the compelling content to create a library of the following authentic business video assets:
- Brand Video – Use these to supercharge the Homepage of your website or include in your direct marketing campaigns.
- Culture Video – Use these for recruiting, hiring and retention of employees and associates. These can also be used as powerful recruiting tools with your digital recruiting jobsite partners.
- Products and Services – Use these to highlight your key products and services and explain why your ideal target customer needs them. These are ideal for your Services page on your website.
- Leadership Profiles – Use these to connect with and humanize key leaders within your organization.
- Video Clips – Use these 10 to 15 one minute video clips on your Social Media feeds, email campaigns, presentations, Lobby TVs and more.
- Customer Testimonial Videos – Use these at your customer sites and on your website. These are typically add-ons to the All Inclusive Package.
If you are not quite ready for our one day All Inclusive approach, you can always engage with us in an a-la-carte fashion, choosing any individual business video offering you may need. Don’t see the kind of video you’re looking for on the list above? We’re happy to work on a custom request for you.
The following process helps us design a business video strategy for you, told by you:
Watch this video to see how our brand promise of Business Storytelling. Simplified. comes to life.
- Gauge the Fit – Let’s talk. If we don’t think we can over deliver maximum value for you, we won’t move forward on the project.
- Identify Challenges and Opportunities – Video is a powerful tool that either helps solve problems or exploits opportunities. Let’s uncover them together.
- Capture the Content – No stiff or rigid scripts. Our production process is all about authenticity and revealing your story.
- Cut the Story Creatively – We’ll shape your story to attract customers and employees that are a perfect fit for your brand.
Let’s tell the story behind your company’s brand through the creative simplicity of authentic and engaging video.
Areas We Service
Philadelphia, PA | Wilmington, DE | Baltimore, MD | Washington, D.C. | New York City, NY | Bethlehem, PA | Lancaster, PA | Princeton, NJ | Richmond, VA | Nashville, TN | Syracuse, NY | Charlotte, NC | Atlantic City, NJ | Harrisburg, PA | Hartford, CT | Raleigh, NC | Cherry Hill, NJ | Wayne, PA | King of Prussia, PA | Florida Keys, FL